Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Sugar...

On Apr 4, 2:15*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 3, 10:59*pm, Boon wrote:

On Apr 3, 5:30*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Apr 3, 3:54*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jilly cried "Uncle!":

Your triple humiliation
Do you really count "humiliations" on RAO?

A shutout! A rout! Total domination! The hat trick! A trifecta!

SCORE! SCORE!! SCORE!!! CHA-CHINGHHH!!!!!

LoL.

I'm too humilated to respond, Senator Sugar.

How are your tap-dancing lessons going?

LoL.

You know what's humiliating? PLF posting here every Friday and
Saturday night. Poor awkward little computer geek.

If you weren't so full of jism and smegma and diet soda you might
understand Senator Sugar's "humor".

It would take more than that...I would have to be eight years old
again.