Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default Sugar...

Jilly just loves being humiliated:

[GeoSynch The Greatest wrote:]

Jilly forfeited:

[GeoSynch The Greatest never said:]

"I do hope someone returns my tapping soon," said the Senator glumly,
"I'm
getting sick of sitting here and it smells like **** in here."

The confession nears.

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin," Marc Phillips, with feminine vanity,
gushed. ;-)

Reduced to falsities. Automatic lose. Tough luck, old girl. Better luck next
time.

You shouldn't make up rules like that, old girl. They make you look confused.

That was an accurate quote of the preening BaBoon I made.
(See towards end after Lionel's "BLAH, BLAH, BLAH" tantrum.)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...45659029387399

Me mocking the emolliated BaBoon for having written it:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...ecf7f560800283

Your fictitious quote, OTOH, made up out of thin air is an Automatic Lose.

Your triple humiliation in this exchange (fictitious quote, horrendous blunder
of referring to yourself repeatedly as "Jilly" and the 'coin' versus 'coined'
episode [which not even Buffoon would back up your silly contention (for he knew
I was just waiting to rub his nose in it if he did [you: you're a pipsqueak, so
not as much fun rubbing your smegma-encrusted schnozz in it])]) was final only
after you made a complete and utter "accutard" of yourself, old girl.

LoL!!!