Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Sugar...

On Mar 31, 10:07*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly's upset:

Jilly's still in a snit:

Not at all. I know how words are coined.
I just coined one even.

And a self-descriptive at that as you are without any doubt an "accutard."

Was it because of this, old girl?

No.

Yes, it was.

Why are you suddenly so nervous? I apparently hit a nerve.

You're trying to deflect from your horrendous blunder of repeatedly calling
yourself "Jilly."

But now you've grown to associate your being on rao as "Jilly," Jilly, old girl.

OK, Senator Sugar.

(I note that Senator Sugar has grown quite comfortable with his new
moniker. Can a proclamation from the closet be far behind?)