Robert Morein

"Howard Ferstler" wrote in message
Robert Morein wrote:

"Howard Ferstler" wrote in message
Marc Phillips wrote:

Howard said:

[snip]

2. Glory. Yep, one publisher told me that he could not
imagine audio without Howard Ferstler as a writer. I am
apparently quite the audio celebrity in some circles, in
spite of my reclusive nature.

Has it ever occurred to you that he was putting his nose deeply in the

folds
of your gluteus maximus?

Well, he does like what I write. It was not for nothing that
he was laying on the complements.

Certainly not with respect to your spelling skills. Read the above sentence.

[snip]
3. Perks. Yep, I get accommodation prices on the gear I
review.

That is corrupt. I always suspected you were corrupt, Howard.

How corrupt? I mean, I sure as hell am not going to purchase
a junk product, no matter how good the discount, and it
would make no sense at all to give such a product a good
review just because of a discount price. And I am doing the
manufacturer a favor if I do purchase something, because he
does not have to pay return shipping for a used component.
Actually, I rather think that you are maybe a tad jealous,
Biff.

No, just disgusted that you are corrupt and try to mingle with us.
You are CORRUPT!!! EVIL!!! Get it?

Howard, get the hell outta here. You're a moral degenerate.