Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default When did you switch to CDs, and why?

wrote:

I tried to make a point as best as I could on here, and some JERK is telling me to shut up? Wish I knew your Mother so I could share this with her.

It's possible that they are telling you to shut up because your point is
totally irrelevant to the subject at hand.

It's also possible that they are telling you to shut up because you are
totally unable to defend your point and your inability to understand how
levels work invalidates your argument. This is bad, because overcompression
is a problem.

As someone who has worked long and hard for many years to fight against
overcompression, I have to say that people like you are not helping and
in fact are distracting public interest from the the real issue. If you
were indeed to shut up, it would help your own side.