Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default Hey Hank!

On 6/1/2012 6:54 PM, wrote:

The point I was trying to make is that I don't approve of
this trend toward intials and acronyms. I call things
what they were called when I was growing up.

Also, people who don't quite know what they're talking
about, when talking to people who they don't know, shouldn't
use "hip" jargon. Just the other day on a forum someone was
talking about "subs." I could tell from the context that he
was probably talking about submasters (he was), and someone
else tried to answer his question as if he was asking about
subwoofers.

of audio." - John Watkinson

interesting audio stuff