Mike

Default any thoughts on "Caig" stuff?

I tried the Cramolin stuff in Europe and the stink was so bad I had to
leave the room sometimes.
It seems that Caig has come out with many great products. The Deoxit
has never failed me and their ProGold products has performed amazing
results on computer and communications equipment. Since I also am
involved in professional audio, they have a new product specifically
made for conductive plastic membranes and faders - Cailube MCL - works
great on my membrane pad on my laptop.
Hey, if any of you use or maintain guitars, they even have guitar
string wipes - packaged and marketed by John Pearse Strings.
Take a look at their website (www.caig.com). They have lots of
information for many industries. Seems to me they are very progressive
and develope products that work great.

Mike

(Scott Dorsey) wrote in message ...
Glenn Davis wrote:
So I've generally avoided this stuff.

Cramolin R5 works fine. Used without any problems on Aircraft Carrier Size High
End SSL and Neve Desks (to name a few).

Where are you getting it?

Caig used to sell it, then Caig dropped the line. For a while, a guy named
Richard Schaffert was selling it in the US as an importer, then he disappeared
all of a sudden.

I know that Cramolin is still being made in Germany and you can order it
through Buerklin, but is there ANY distributor in America now? It always
worked much better for me than the DeOxit stuff, and I only have two cans
left in my hoard.
--scott