Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Does anyone have a schematic for a Behringer CX3400

"Romeo Rondeau" wrote in
message t
Mr.T wrote:
wrote in message
no graham just want to bitch because behringer doesn't
trust hacks like him in thier gear
they perfer to have control over the customer service
end of thioer business and insure all repairs are
quality as well as incorporating any repair into a upgrade of
the unit face it graham your simply not qualified to repair gear
if you want to get qualified apply to behringer to
become a authorized service center
or shut the **** up

Whilst being a big supporter of Behringers value for
money, I simply can't agree with you on this.
There are only two reasons for with holding service
information. 1. To force you to pay more for repairs from a small
number of "authorised agents".
2. To "encourage" you to throw it away and buy a new one.

It simply doesn't wash to say that the cheapest gear on
the market needs the highest standards of service
support! If someone attempts a repair, and cocks it up, option 2
is still available :-)

MrT.

I'm not sure that Behringer is the cheapest anymore, Alto
is giving them a run for their money :-)

I'm not sure that Behringer has ever been the cheapest. For example,
compare an ADA 8000 to a SM Pro audio PR8MKII w/ PR8MIIA. They are both
basically 8-channel mic preamps with ADAT interfaces, but the construction
and reliability of the ADA8000 is IME worlds ahead.