Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Does anyone have a schematic for a Behringer CX3400

"Mr.T" wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Simply 'looking' at it won't be any help. I know very well how Behringer
assemble their 1u rack kit though (I've seen a number of other bits of
their gear) and I know it's going to be far from straightforward to work on
without a schematic.

You *know* no such thing.

Yes I do.

Faulty switches, loose wires etc. are usually easy
to fix without a schematic, as are many other obvious things.

The problem is not a loose wire or a faulty switch.

Graham