Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Does anyone have a schematic for a Behringer CX3400

"Mr.T" wrote:

wrote in message

no graham just want to bitch because behringer doesn't trust hacks like
him in thier gear
they perfer to have control over the customer service end of thioer
business and insure all repairs are quality
as well as incorporating any repair into a upgrade of the unit
face it graham your simply not qualified to repair gear
if you want to get qualified apply to behringer to become a authorized
service center or shut the **** up

Whilst being a big supporter of Behringers value for money, I simply can't
agree with you on this.
There are only two reasons for with holding service information.
1. To force you to pay more for repairs from a small number of "authorised
agents".

One per entire country it seems, meaning most repairs will attract huge P&P
costs.

2. To "encourage" you to throw it away and buy a new one.

Exactly. I couldn't put it better myself.

It simply doesn't wash to say that the cheapest gear on the market needs the
highest standards of service support!

It's the kind of thing a crackhead would say.

If someone attempts a repair, and cocks it up, option 2 is still available
:-)

Always.

Graham