Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Does anyone have a schematic for a Behringer CX3400

"Eeyore" wrote in
message
"Mr.T" wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote

Thanks. I've spoken to them. They reckon £20-30 which
doesn't totally surprise me but seems a lot for an
op-amp replacement if that's all it is which I sort of
suspect.

Sounds cheap if it's a replacement SMT op-amp.

You think so ?

Here's a typical Audio op-amp. Even at Farnell's usurous
prices and one-off it's only £0.52 !
http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/Semiconduc...sp?sku=9593322

SMT pacakaging has nothing to do with increasing the
price. The DIL version was 4p more in fact.

How much do you charge per hour btw?

Depends whom I'm charging !

The point is that replacing SMT parts can be a very non-trivial task,
compared to replacing an ordinary leaded part.