Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

Default Does anyone have a schematic for a Behringer CX3400

"Eeyore" wrote in message
Simply 'looking' at it won't be any help. I know very well how Behringer
assemble their 1u rack kit though (I've seen a number of other bits of

their
gear) and I know it's going to be far from straightforward to work on

without a
schematic.

You *know* no such thing. Faulty switches, loose wires etc. are usually easy
to fix without a schematic, as are many other obvious things.
But hey, if you'd rather make dozens of posts rather than simply pull it
apart and look, I sure don't care.

MrT.