Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Does anyone have a schematic for a Behringer CX3400

"Mr.T" wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote

Thanks. I've spoken to them. They reckon £20-30 which doesn't totally
surprise me but seems a lot for an op-amp replacement if that's all it is

which I
sort of suspect.

Sounds cheap if it's a replacement SMT op-amp.

You think so ?

Here's a typical Audio op-amp. Even at Farnell's usurous prices and one-off it's
only £0.52 !
http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/Semiconduc...sp?sku=9593322

SMT pacakaging has nothing to do with increasing the price. The DIL version was
4p more in fact.

How much do you charge per hour btw?

Depends whom I'm charging !

Then there's the carriage either way on top. It makes an authorised
repair look costly when you can buy the 2 way CX2310 (which is all that's
needed) for £61.50 new.

So buy a new CX2310 and quit whinging. YOU have a choice!

It's not me who's doing the buying.

Graham