Joe Sensor

Animix wrote:

the death ( I blew off the speculation that Diana was murdered) but
now I think it's entirely within the realm of possiblity). and the
wedding.

Nope, not a chance. They would have had to force the driver to get
drunk. And drive anyway. Too fast. And out of control. Make sure you hit
that post in the tunnel just right. As you are going 90 mph. I suppose
he could have been in on it, and suicidal.

Then of course they would have had to force Di not to wear a seat belt.
Or maybe a Mercedes with no seat belts in the back? I don't think so.

Maybe they hypnotized her first. {you will not wear a seat belt, you
will not wear a seat belt..}