Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default Batch Windows Utility for Changing Audio Tempo, Music Key, andPlayback Rate

On 22/12/2018 6:29 am, Tobiah wrote:
On 12/21/18 6:57 AM, Ralph Barone wrote:
wrote:
Ralph Barone wrote:
"It is what it is.."

NOTHING of human design, origin, or intent "is
what it is".

Loser statement...

Hey. I actually dislike that statement as much as anybody else, mostly
because it's a tautology, and doesn't add much to any argument. I suggest
you concentrate on my second statement, which I can restate as "Don't
bring
me any solution that involves the use of a time machine."

To me the phrase means, "I've explored all avenues for a better
outcome, and concluded that my present course of action is the
correct one, albeit unsatisfactory".

There is always another course of action, ie not to bother wasting time
on ****! So much good stuff you could listen to instead, but won't have
time because you wasted it on crap. :-(