Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Batch Windows Utility for Changing Audio Tempo, Music Key, andPlayback Rate

On 22/12/2018 10:56 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, 22 December 2018 02:28:49 UTC+5, Ralph Barone wrote:
wrote:
Tobiah: "It is what it is" can be prevented with
more forethought and better decision making.

In other words, a time machine...

If the OP was asking for advice on how to prevent a future recurrence of
his situation, perhaps "It is what is is" isn't helpful, however when he
says "This is my situation right now. What can I do going forwards (another
phrase I dislike), going on about what he should have done in the past
doesn't help.

sorry to interrupt.. just curious to know why am i getting email notifications on each message posted here. since am not on usenet but getting this from google group under a thread name "Batch Windows Utility for Changing Audio Tempo, Music Key, and Playback Rate" OR is it so that you people are commenting about other issues in this thread ??? just curious.. no offence plz.

Well that will be because somehow, in the wonder that is Google Groups,
you have marked the thread for notifications. You'll need to go into
that rabbit-warren to figure out how to switch the notifications off.

geoff