Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] hassan.bukhari@gmail.com is offline

Default Batch Windows Utility for Changing Audio Tempo, Music Key, andPlayback Rate

On Friday, 21 December 2018 08:27:41 UTC+5, Ralph Barone wrote:
wrote:
"2018 he played the cassette and recorded with a cellphone placed next to
cassette players' speaker .."

???!!

At the very least, that cassette could be played on a decent
cassette deck, convert the output from its RCA to the mini
line in on a PC soundcard, then record the cassette audio
into a DAW for editing.

Recording off a speaker is akin to video recording off the
TV screen - from a 30-45° angle no less! - and posting the
results on YouTube. Embarrassing.

It is what it is. Given the OP's lack of a time machine, he can't quite go
back to the 70s and squirrel away the 78s so that he can do a good digital
transfer now, nor can he go to whatever foreign country his friend was in
when he re-recorded the cassettes to video on a phone and buy him proper
equipment. At some point, somebody somewhere is going to hear this lousy
YouTube video and say to himself "Ah, I remember that. I loved that song.",
and the world will be a better place. It won't be the best place, but it
will be better.

very right.. just Nostalgia is the objective here :-)