Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default My AES Show Report

On 12/14/2011 12:28 AM, Dave O'Heare wrote:

Mike, I don't know how I missed it, but my belated thanks. It's always good
to read lucid writing about this stuff.

Thanks. NAMM is coming up next month so look for a report
from there, too.

CES is coming soon also, but they aren't going to get a
and now don't think my web site gets enough hits. I'll
probably have some comments posted but if I can't even score
a free lunch they don't get a show writeup. ;P

of audio." - John Watkinson

interesting audio stuff