Soundfreak03

Default CAPACITORS good inexexpensive?

The reason I want one is because we are putting in a ppi 2600 on my subs
saturday and my friend who sold me the amp and is doing the installs in my
car while I learn said that without it his dodge neon running that amp and
two other amps (I will also be running a jl 300/4) was having the
headlights dimmed badly and even slowing down the engine till he got a cap -

Are your headlights dimming badly?
and if it was slowing down the engine then there were more serious problems at
hand.
The cap was likely a bandaid to a bigger problem. I would drive with your setup
for a while and see what, if any, problems you have. If it is merely headlight
dimming then get in touch with Mark Z and he can tell you how to fix that, I
dont remember the numbers on those caps. IF there are more serious issues then
a better solution is always better battery or bigger alternator of heck even
both.
But either way do a google search and youll have plenty of reading to do. HTH

Les