John Atkinson

Default Convert your LPs, Cassette and VHS tapes to CD/DVD

(Bruce J. Richman) wrote in message
Arny Krueger lies again:
(Bruce J. Richman) wrote:
Richman the deceiver would like one and all to believe that Sanders
and Atkinson have never attacked me.

Krueger, the compulsive liar, is now trying to ratiionalize his newest
current unprovoked personal attacks on the grounds that "once upon a
time", some really bad people named Atkinson and Sanders said some
uncomplimentary trhings about him.

To the best of my knowledge, I have not "attacked" Mr. Krueger, only
pointed out on various occasions that his public statements about me
or about Stereophile were not supported by the facts, or were based on
his own insufficient understanding of the subject, or were erroneous
because he had not actually read the articles he was criticizing.

And quite predictably, as is his custom, he attacked them
personally and not just their views.

Given that their views about me are totally fallacious, libelous
and despicable, attacking them personally seems highly appropriate.

Wrong again.

Indeed. Yes, I did once voice the suspicion that Mr. Krueger was insane,
but that may well be arguably true, hence not a libel. Other than that,
I have tried on all occasions to address Mr. Krueger's comments, not
him personally, a distinction that, for reasons known only to himself,
he disregards.

Happy holidays to all r.a.o.ers, even Mr. Krueger.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile