Bruce J. Richman

Default Convert your LPs, Cassette and VHS tapes to CD/DVD

Arny Krueger lies again:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Are you sure your name is really "Dan"?

Why not? Richman, do you seriously believe that only one person in
the world, namely me, has figured out the superiority of digital
media?

Anybody who so blatantly advertises on RAO the conversion of all
these different media (especially all that old analog crap) fo CD's
might be using an alias on this NG. I think you need to answer
several questions about your operation before we can consider your
services: (1) Is your favorite music source a digital work station?
(2) Are you a fan of the "Motown Sound" (but only on the superior
digital transfers)?, (3) Are you an admirer and user of the famed
McDonald's statistical reporting methodology when discussing digital
media?, and (4) when performing your daily ablutions, do you have a
distinct preference for the use of high valuecurrency?

Just goes to show that Richman is so completely paranoid and
delusional that he seriously thinks that I'd set up a web site with
a Massachusetts phone number to conceal the fact that it's mine.

Actually, all it shows is that Krueger was stupid and delusional
enough to take the above post seriously and consequently respond to
it with his usual mixing of hatred and fabrications.

Yet another lame IKWYABWAI from Bruce Richman, who never seems to have ever
had an origional idea in his life.

Baloney. This is just another delusional false claim by Krueger who got so
easily exposed as unable to tell the difference between humor and the usual
vituperation he's so richly earned by smearing people and libeling them for
over 7 years on RAO. This despicable cretin just sits around looking at RAO
posts looking for any and all opportunities to attack his many documented
"enemies".

LOL!!!!

Obviously, his
totally consuming anti-subjective-preference, anti-tube, anti-vinyl
agenda has once again perpetuated his disconnect with reality.

Prove it.

It's been proven over and over again on RAO by your lengthy history of
anti-vinyl and anti-tube posts, including starting threads with derogatory
comments about vinyl in the title. Also proven by yout trashing the honest
inquiries of people coming on RAO that you don't even know by making assinine
characterizations of vinyl playback, ridiculous descriptions of tubed
electronics, etc. And of course, your attacks upon subjectivists are a matter
of public record on both RAO and RAHE. Of course, you've been banned from the
latter, no doubt because the moderators tiring of having to constantly censor
your posts containing personal attacks.

And, of course, it also demonstrates Krueger's compulsive need to
engage in unprovoked personal attacks.

Unprovoked? You're even more delusional than I thought, Richman. I suppose
your gratuitous attack from last night doesn't actually exist.

It must be the voices in your head telling you what lies to spew, Krueger. I
responded to a post from a fellow named Dan and asked him some questions. Only
a paranoid, egomaniacal, zealot such as yourself woult take it personally,
given that your name was never mentioned.

The post which he smeared above never mentioned his name.

Lame attempt at deceit, Richman. You didn't have to mention my name, you
described me in unmistakable terms.

Bull****, Krueger. I've never met you (thank God!) and don't profess to have
any knowledge of such items as your taste in music, your main source of music,
or how you er manage such trivialities as wiping. But since you are now
claiming that I've "described (me)( in unmistakable terms", I guess we can
conclude that:

(1) You're a big fan of the "Motown sound"
(2) Your main music source is a digital work station.
(3) You routinely wipe with high currency bills.
and
(4) Use quasi-McDonald's statistios when promoting your anti-vinyl propganda
with misleading statistical reports.

Thanks for sharing. Thanks for admitting that the characteristics many have
attributed to you are true. Such rare moments of honest self-disclosure from
Krueger probably should be preserved for posterity.

But what else can one expect from
this paranoid hatemonger who also attacked posts from Sanders and
Atkinson today as well.

Richman the deceiver would like one and all to believe that Sanders and
Atkinson have never attacked me.

Krueger, the compulsive liar, is now trying to ratiionalize his newest current
unprovoked personal attacks on the grounds that "once upon a time", some
really bad people named Atkinsan and Sanders said some uncomplimentary trhings
about him. How long ago, Krueger? A day, a week, a month? Or is that all
irrelevant in your compulsive need to engage in unprovoked personal attacks
whenever you see fit.

And quite predictably, as is his custom, he
attacked them personally and not just their views.

Given that their views about me are totally fallacious, libelous and
despicable, attacking them personally seems highly appropriate.

Wrong again. And of course, you've just revealed quite clearly why you were
banned from a moderated audio discussion group named RAHE. As the rules for
that forum clearly indicate, you can attack messages but not the messenger.
Unfortunately your paranoid delusions prevent you from making that critical
distinction.

Just another
hardworking character assassination day in the pathetic life of RAO"s
most widely hated and despised poster.

Nope, Middius had nothing to do with this particular post.

Lane attempt at diversion and misrepresentation duly noted.

Bruce J. Richman