jeffc

"Stewart Pinkerton" wrote in message
On 4 Jul 2005 01:59:12 GMT, "jeffc" wrote:
Aside from Porky Wheeler twisting everything I've said

Now that's ironic.

I certainly do understand what good vinyl
sounds like

You have shown unequivocally that you do not.

Please explain why my simple statements of very basic facts regarding
the relative performance of CD and LP has anything to do with bias.

Since you make wrong statements, I can only assume it's due to bias. I
could be wrong though - it might be due to something else.

The only bias I can see comes from the 'subjectivists', who make
claims for vinyl that simply have *no* evidential support whatever.
There is also widespread ignorance of how digital actually works, and
you appear to be one of the main culprits in this regard.

The fact that you don't even acknowledge that converting to the digital
domain and back to analog is a fundamental problem, and doesn't occur in
most of the best vinyl recordings, leaves us no where to even start.