Chung

jeffc wrote:
"Stewart Pinkerton" wrote in message

You're just attempting to trot out the worn-out and snobbish old "if
you prefer CD, that's because you've never heard top-class LP"
argument, which simply doesn't wash. Lots of audiophiles with
extensive experience of top-class LP playback prefer CD. That being
the case, there's no need to search for any mechanism which causes LP
to be 'more lifelike', because it simply isn't for most listeners.

For example, I prefer CD most of the time. The fact remains, you view
things in black and white when they don't exist that way, you've been wrong
about half of the stuff you've written in this thead,

I'm realluy curious here. Which are "half of the stuff" Stewart
Pinkerton wrote that you considered wrong, and which are the other "half
of the stuff" he wrote that you considered right?

you really don't
understand what good vinyl sounds like, and you're so hopelessly biased that
at this point that it's not really possible for you to contribute anything
much to the thread that's credible.

I would surmise, based on your posts, that Stewart understands a lot
more about good vinyl sound, and that he is a lot less biased, than you.