Jenn

"Norman M. Schwartz" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Norman M. Schwartz" wrote:

I would like to see Jenn's perspective inform more kids and newcomers
to the audio field, although of course everyone is free to develop
their hearing as they like.

I would like to see Jenn's complete name and perhaps hear recordings of
some
performances she has conducted..

1. I don't tend to give my full name in newsgroups, for obvious reasons
(I was burned in that regard years ago.) But I would be happy to email
it to you, and send you any number of files of my work.
2. The interesting question is: Why do you want it?

I appreciated learning your thoughts and feelings expressed here and
possibly want to learn how this is reflected in your professional
contributions and *public* life. After all conductors do perform in public
and therefore are *public people*. When I read an editorial in a newspaper
or magazine, I think it important to know who the writer is, and perhaps
learn more from that individual's other writings. I don't see the "obvious"
reasons for your not revealing your identity, unless you think a stalker or
deviate is present here and possibly is going to invade your "private" life.
I have CCed you in this response to the group and perhaps time will allow us
to take it from there.

Sorry if I seem overly guarded about this. I had a very bad incident a
couple of years ago with a newsgroup poster from a political group
actually showing up at my door one day. It was a scary situation. Let
me sleep on the idea of getting some files and information about my work
to you, if you don't mind. And honestly, thank you for your interest.
:-)