Steven Sullivan

Russ Button wrote:
Steven Sullivan wrote:
Russ Button wrote:

Steven Sullivan wrote:

I don't like to do quick A-B comparisons. Instead I like to listen to
one for a while, and then later switch to the other. I find that I
seem to have different reactions to things over time in a fashion
I can only describe as emotional.

As I said earlier, the edginess I experienced seemed rather
subtle, but there nonetheless.

The more reasonable conclusion is that it *might* be there, rather
than 'it is there nonetheless'.

Oh pick, pick, pick...

Also, the crux of many, many a debate in audio-land. You asserted
a conclusion that was more definitive than your evidence justified.

I heard what I heard. You weren't there. Nobody else besides my
wife was there and she heard the same thing. This is just an
anecdotal story and is only worth what it is. Everything we truly
know, we know from our own personal experience. Everything
else is just hearsay.

Yet you accept some 'hearsay' as being more plausible than others,
right? Or have you gone out and verified all the laws of chemistry
and physics yourself?

--

-S
"You know what love really is? It's like you've swallowed a great big