Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default free EQ match plug in for Audacity?

On 5/05/2019 4:04 AM, JBI wrote:
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone here knows of a free plug-in that will match
one track's EQ to another?Â* I was hoping to find something for Audacity,
either on Ubuntu or Win.Â* The closest Audacity one I came across seemed
to be experimental at best and difficult to work with so was hoping to
find something better.Â* I'll download a ten day trial, like for Ozone 7,
if I have to if no other choice, but thought I'd check out any possible
options first.

Thanks in advance,
Jon

Match an overall EQ pf one track to another track, or simply copy the
same settings of one track to another.

If the latter simply save one track's plugin EQ setting as a preset.

geoff