Mike Rivers

In article NicolasVALLET@********* writes:

I've just bought an E-Mu 0404, and I need to know how to link it to my
Sennheiser HD 570.
Well, it should looks like that:

6.35 jack out (Right) ----
??? ---- HP
single 6.35
6.35 jack out (Left) ----

Those are line level ouptuts. They might have enough poop to drive a
set of headphones, but you would really be better off with a headphone
amplifier. If you have a junker stereo receiver that works well enough
and has a headphone jack, just connect those two jacks to the left and
right AUX, CD, or TAPE inputs using 1/4"-to-RCA cables, plug your
headphones into the headphone jack on the receiver, select the input
that you've connected to the sound card, and adjust the listening
volume with the receiver volume control.

You can probably find an adapter cable that has a 1/4" "stereo" jack
on one end and two 1/4" "mono" plugs on the other. If you want to try
that, plug the obvious things together. I don't expect it to work very
well, though.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )