Ge0

Default Kicker amp, PG amp and EQ, Dynaudio speakers, Phase Linear Aliante mids and Alpine/Dynaudio tweeters

A ZPA 0.5 for $500 Canadian,... that's like $120 US right? ****, I'll take
it.

J.K. bub. Like to stir up **** with the Canucks once in a while. Seriously
though. Wish I didn't have other plans for my cash in mind. I'd love to
own one of those again.

--
Ge0
TeamAMP #4 - tech whiz type of guy
Low cost car stereo equipment repair/ modification
Contact me for advice or a quote.
Always interested in buying dead equipment too.
Looking for answers on car stereo topics?
www.mobileaudio.com
www.teamrocs.com
http://go.to/bcae/
Geo uses:
Main Stage = a/d/s/ 336is.2
Rear fill = a/d/s/ 335is.2
Subs = Audiomobile Mass 2012 S24
Head unit = Denon DCT-1000R
Processor 1 = Orion DEQ30
Processor 2 = Tubedriver LDX-23 3-way x-over
Processor 3 = Ge0 brewed digital time delay
Sub Amp = a/d/s/ P4100.2
Main & rear fill amp = a/d/s/ P840.2
Interconnects = Streetwires ZN2.0, custom balanced and optical cabling
Power distribution = Streetwires
Ge0 rides Ventanna and GT double boinger MTB's
Bikes built from deals at WWW.MTBREVIEW.COM
****
"Stephen Narayan" wrote in message
I have the following gear for sale. Need to liquidate asap as bills
are piling up.

Kicker ZR600 with ZRX sub crossover and MDP. No endcaps...
Good condition. $225US shipped.

Phoenix Gold ZPA 0.5 amplifier. Mint condition. 2x300W or 1000W
bridged into 4 Ohm. 1 Ohm mono stable. $500US shipped.
Phoenix Gold EQ232 in black finish. Mint condition. 2x30 band 1/3
octave stereo equalizer. $250US shipped or best offer.

Dynaudio Mobile Fidelity drivers and crossovers. Pair MD100 tweeters,
pair MD140/2 midrange domes (plus 1 extra driver), MW150 5"
midrange/midbass, MW170 8" midrange midbass, X360a 2-way crossovers.
Make offers for individual drivers or will sell complete as 3-way
biamp package x360a/MD100/MD140 with either MW150 or MW170 woofers.
$550US shipped as a 3-way package. Used only 18 months.Not all drivers
are in perfect cosmetic condition.

Phase Linear Aliante 8" drivers. New in box. Very shallow mounting and
huge 5" voicecoil. Come with birthsheets and original wooden shipping
crates. 350Wrms, 4 Ohm. $275US shipped or best offer.

1 Pair Alpine 6022 tweeters, made in Denmark by Dynaudio. These are
similar to the Dynaudio D28 tweeters but are 4 Ohm and made for
autosound use. Asking $100US shipped.

Pictures available on everything tomorrow.

Send inquiries to

Stephen Narayan | IASCA Pro Street 1-600 | IASCA Certified Judge 2003
Audio Perfection | RTA system evaluation and tuning |

My System/s: Denon | Clarion ADCS-1 | Orion | Dynaudio | PG ZPA | Blade |

Kicker
teamROCS Member #068 |
http://www.teamrocs.com

Why not check out my car audio museum