George

Default OT Wherever God closes a door, somewhere he opens a window

In article ,
ospam (WillStG) wrote:

"George Gleason"

Here is someone who succeded at doin as God commanded her:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...20040403/ap_on
_re_us/children_slain

That you would equate this mentally ill woman who killed her kids to
followers of your former Catholic Faith as if they are morally equivalent is
really really pathetic George. Sometimes I wonder if you are even sober half
the time. Blaming God/religion for the evil of man, dead or alive, is as
disingenous for you to do as for her. And even if she heard voices telling
her
to do that, that doesn't excuse evil acts that you know are wrong, no matter
who your dead Uncle Fester is claiming to be, God, Jesus, Moses, whomever...

The point is your fo;;owing a god that is no more real than her god
but you expect me to belive in your god and find her mentally ill for
believing in her god
I think it is all mental illness
Kill a few children or have god bless our dirty little war I fail to be
able to find the diffrence
George