reddred

Default OT Wherever God closes a door, somewhere he opens a window

"Blind Joni" wrote in message
Christianity is based on faith..not acts.

Certain types of -protestant- christainity are based on faith, not

acts.

I was raised Catholic and for 18 years learned almost nothing about the

Bible
itself. The Bible states that faith is the determining factor..simply

stated
in Romans 1...as well as many other places.

That's interesting... not being Roman Catholic or having gone to Catholic
school, my knowledge is based on study of theology and 'catholic approved'
translations of the Bible. I'm guessing you are talking about a period of
time before Vatican II?

jb