George Gleason

Default OT Wherever God closes a door, somewhere he opens a window

"Blind Joni" wrote in message
just say I accept my faith and will do what I can to keep it private
I will not make laws or censor media based on my religious convictions,

but
rather on preventing one person from harming anothe

So I shouldn't vote my conscience because someone doesn't like it..Hmmmm.

Not if your conscience demand limiting anothers freedom to live thier chose
peaceful life
be it as a drug addict or cronic masturbator, viewer of hard core porn, or
as the minister of a
congagation, smoke cigerettes, ride motorcycles without helmets, eat my self
to a heart attack at McDs, enjoy Howard Stern, limiting reserch on stem
cells,In short if your decission is based on advancing the comands of your
God your decisions are subject
if your decision are based on letting people run thier own peaceful lives
then you are not forcing your god on me

not if you vote to use my tax money to advance people to follow your faith,
as in faith based initative
as long as you are not dictate what is right and wrong to me , I will not do
that to you
I promise to not establish any demand that you follow my "god", I respect
you to offer me the same choice
George

---