Ceek

Altough I havent listened to the X-10, I have owned several Musical
idelity products, including the oiriginal X-ray CD player and their
x-200 monoblock power amps. I currently run their A5 CD hybrid player
which replaced my Mark Levinson No.36.
I have nothing but praise for Musical Fidelity products, as I believe
they provide fantastic value for money. The A5 CD player cost ony
AUD$4995, and repaced a AUD$15,000 Levinson CD player in my system.
Why? Because it sounded better. Ard to believe, but true. I AB'd this
CD player with my Levinson with many Hi-end enthusiasts, and all agreed
the MF plyer sounded better.
Conclusion. MF products are great value for mony.
As always, have a good listen before you buy to make sure YOU like the
sound. But these guyts make good gear.

CK