Posted to rec.audio.pro
Danny ~~_/) ~~_/) ~~_/) ~~ Danny ~~_/) ~~_/) ~~_/) ~~ is offline

Default Can anyone recommend a music attorney: Website infringement

The short 123. Years ago I posted songs at sound click.com and when I
realized they were not paying me for sales I tried to delete the
account. I tested the sales theory by purchasing 5 downloads myself.
They told me in an email that my account was deleted but they never
deleted it. I've written them several times to delete and they say
they have.... story goes on and Ive never seen a penny. I have records
and all I need is an attorney that covers this kind of case.

Any suggestions may be sent directly to me through my gail account

Thank you for any information.