OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

In article , "ansermetniac"
wrote:

I check ebay for Bozak every day. These may be great speakers but you
are way to high in price. About double.

Ken and Daniel Drescher at drescherdumpster.com are part of a rapidly
declining handful of scammers still believing that they can sell this junk
for absurd prices.

Concerted action by OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION CENTER has stopped most
of this scamming, along with actions of our deputies like you.

Statistics speak for themselves. Charlatans like Drescher are doomed.
--
2002-AVERAGE REC.AUDIO.MARKETPLACE ADS 344 (PER MONTH)
MOST SCAMMERS

2004-AVERAGE REC.AUDIO.MARKETPLACE ADS 37 (PER MONTH)
MOST LEGIT

OFFICIAL BLUEBOOK VALUATION SUCCESSFUL IN STOPPING SCAMMERS!