Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] 0junk4me@bellsouth.net is offline

Default Opera: Good acoustics with digital piano or bad acoustics with

Mike wrote:
Scott Dorsey wrote:
You really want to be in a room where you can pull back 30 feet

or so.
Which I doubt can be done in a church if it's empty, unless it's not
much bigger than a living room. It's beginning to sound like he
should do the recording in the church, and if it doesn't work out,
do it again in his living room (for free). If neither work out,
then she needs to come up with enough money to find the right place
to record.

WOuld agree. I know I weighed in on this a day or so ago,
but that sounds to me like the best approach.
I never did like recording singers such as these in small
rooms.

Also factor in what you're going to have to monitor when you
go remote to the church.

Richard webb,
replace anything before at with elspider

--- Benjamin Franklin, NOvember 1755 from the
Historical review of Pennsylvania