Steven Dillon

Default Mic Questions

"Steven Sena" wrote in message
What is your recording set up, tape? Computer? A good 2' 24Trk can sound

Hey Steven,
I use an Alesis XT-20 ADAT... Not too bad for what I can afford...

"Bigger" than a Pro Tools Computer...

I haven't used a computer for anything recording related... Yet...

BIG sound comes from your ARRANGEMENT your PLAYING your ROOM your

Equipment
your MIX and mastering...

Ok.. I only have control of some of those things...

Takes a long time to get this stuff down...

That's the understatement of the last year!! It really is an art
much like playing an instrument. All that a musician can really
bring to the equation is that they, hopefully, have a fairly well
trained ear. The rest of it is like learning a whole new, and
very different, instrument... :-\

Thanks,

Steven Dillon

http://www.stevendillon.com