Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default What's the best digital music-recording program for a Macintoshcomputer user?

On 11-10-2017 03:39, Tom Evans wrote:

But I mixed up the timeline. I forgot that the writer wrote his
recommendation a few days before I bought Logic.

Which you specifically removed from getting suggested by saying that you
didn't want it. And Scotts suggestion was "something like Acid", to
which could be added Cakewalk, tho' I do not really now current versions.

Another question you have is why have more tools when you have one. And
the answer to that is a question: "Why do guitarists have multiple
guitars?".

Tom Evans

Kind regards

Peter Larsen.