Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default What's the best digital music-recording program for a Macintosh computer user?

Tom Evans wrote:

I already have two loop-based composing tools: Logic and Garageband.

So I don't see why you think I would need ACID, which I'd never even heard of.

Because ACID will allow you to use sample libraries from wherever you want,
whereas Garageband ties you into the samples that you keep saying you don't
like the sound of.

And Logic is a high-quality pro tool, so why would I need to spend time
and effort learning ACID, after I've already invested time and money on
Logic.

Because clearly there's something you want to do that you're not able to
do with Logic. Otherwise you would not be here.