Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Default Vinyl

On Monday, January 18, 2016 at 1:35:40 PM UTC-5, Robert Peirce wrote:
What is the best way to get rid of unwanted LPs?

I have a large collection I want to retain, but my brother and mom had
smaller collections I need to dispose of. Unfortunately, I am a buyer
not a seller and have no idea of the best way to proceed.

It would help to know where you are, the condition of the records, the general type (classical, rock, big-band, etc.) and the overall quantity. For some, 100 is 'big' and for others, 2,000 is small.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA