perso

Geoff Wood a écrit :
"perso" wrote in message news:429a22f1$0$3140

A zillion lines.... then

Linux makes a VERY good and inexpensive DAW. I use it daily. Is Linux
DAW for you? Obviously not. Is it for whoever originated this now
cross-posted thread, I don't know...and they won't until they try. Is it
as good as Pro-Tools or Cubebase? How the **** should I know...I never
needed them. Linux is different and it is good enough for me.

One detail: with my delta audio soundcard: (dual boot winxp/linux)
- winxp + drivers for win = 5 msec of latency
- linux agnula + jack with the same computer and card = 2msec of latency

regards/

WAs it you abusing smebody for top-posting a while back ? What about
trimming quoted material.

geoff

menfous
voilà maintenant à toi de traduire.