Lorin David Schultz

"Noah Roberts" wrote:

you have 1 admited month of experience in which you GAVE UP....after 1
month...pathetic.

If my DAW still wasn't working after a month, I'd be kicking in walls.
In fact, there's no way in hell I'd waste that much time on it.

Some of us have work to do and can't be dicking around for weeks to get
our tools working. For me to consider Linux, I'd have to know that
there's a Pro Tools / Nuendo equivalent ready to go "out of the box."

I have no opinion on Linux pro or con, but I'd suggest that there are
pretty good reasons why someone may choose not to pursue a development
cycle and instead just buy a package off the shelf.

- Lorin David Schultz
in the control room
making even bad news sound good

(Remove spamblock to reply)