Scott Dorsey

In article , Hydebee wrote:
recently i acquired a fisher 400 tube receiver in great condition , all
tubes light etc but no sound at all anyone give me advice on what to check
email me at

Well, I'd start checking out the B+ and making sure the rectifier tube is
good, then working my way through the output stage. These things are basically
very easy to work on and your local TV repair shop should be able to deal
with it. They have a couple odd things here and there (like filaments being
used as cathode resistors) but for the most part they are straightforward
and docs are easy to get.