Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Test Message

On Feb 1, 4:20*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
On Feb 1, 3:53*pm, MiNe 109 * wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
On Feb 1, 2:44 pm, bcoombes bcoombes@orangedotnet wrote:
Boon wrote:
On Feb 1, 12:55 pm, Lionel wrote:
Le 01/02/2010 19:46, Boon a crit :

Jenn is the last person to ask for assistance of a technical
nature.
And the first person to ask when it's of a musical nature.
LOL !

If I want to know more about "Dr.
Feelgood,"

What's to know?

Other than what type of strippers prefer it to "Like a Virgin," I'm
not sure.

Lol! but I assume you're mixing apples and oranges on purpose.

I guess that's the limit of my experience with "Dr. Feelgood." The
last time I went to a strip club, they were playing Tool, so I guess
things are looking up.

Lionel is the fan of the pub rock band, especially with Wilko playing
lead.

I don't suppose Reetha had strippers in mind.

Ah...now I see. You must be an expert at broken English.