Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Phildo calls the AES "poor idiots"

"Phildo" wrote in message

Getting paunchy in your old age as well Arnold -
www.provide.net/~djcarlst/20070519.htm

Thanks Phildo for pointing out these pictures of me addressing a crowd that
included Stan Lip****z and David Clark. I'll bet you don't know who they
are. Here's a hint, they are both AES Fellows, and both have served on the
AES national board of directors.

I didn't know that these pictures were on the web, and modesty would
inhibit me from making something out of them. But Phildo did my dirty work
for me! ;-)

How these poor idiots ever thought you were in any way qualified to give a
talk I don't know but I suppose you lied to them the way you lie to
everyone else.

Yup, according to Phildo, AES fellows, multiply published JAES authors, and
past AES board members are "poor idiots".

LOL!!!