Default A Bug Eater's inmost thoughts (gross!)

"George Middius" wrote in message

Mickey tries again to rise above his customary morass of intractable
stupidity.

I think instead of Objectivists and Subjectivists, we should change it to
Hi-Fi enthusiasts and Audio enthusiasts. The former applying to those who
want to get as close as possible to the sound of the master and the latter
for those who want something that they like irrespecitve of the amount of
distortion that is added.

I thought of three responses simultaneously when I read this
Mickey-slobber:

(1) Oh shut up, you stupid Bug Eater.

(2) Go ahead and masturbate mentally. Nobody cares what a simpleton thinks
about
audio, music, fidelity, or politics.

(3) Does Arnii realize Mikey is whacking off in cyberspace's front window
again?

.

Obsession with masturbation noted.