Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

Default Conrad Johnson Premier Two: restoration

In article ,
flipper wrote:

In the first place, it was you, not I, who hacked the message to hell
removing context in the very same message you pounded sand about
"context matters."

Amusing, yes? Apparently this is such a winner for you you'll never tire
of repeating it.

You changed his meaning with your description.

I used his information to address a point made and while that point
was different than the question asked it is not 'changing the
meaning'.

I suppose you didn't change his meaning, you merely misrepresented it.

Stephen