Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

Default Conrad Johnson Premier Two: restoration

On 2/16/2010 1:46 PM MiNe 109 spake thus:

In article ,
flipper wrote:

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 06:14:01 -0600, MiNe 109

flipper wrote:

The former CRU high priest Jones just admitted on BBC that there has
been no statistically significant warming since 1995 (FYI, that's not
'fast') and that the Medieval warm period just might have been warmer.

Context is important.

Which is, no doubt, why you snipped my message to hell and back
removing all traces of it.

I focussed on a testable claim. I don't dispute your opinions.

I didn't say the man had become rational or suddenly started
practicing good science. I said "no statistically significant warming"
hardly constitutes the 'even faster than' hysteria previously posted.

To what point? Both things can be true: no statistically significant
warning in the last five years and overall warming faster than once
expected.

Jones goes on to reiterate the scientific consensus while your
description implies he's suddenly changed his mind.

Well, that's the thing: almost all of the material offered up by the GW
deniers as evidence of sudden apostasy on the part of climate
researchers turns out to be no such thing on closer examination. Talk
about reasoning by hysteria!

- a Usenet "apology"