Arny Krueger

Default "Jupiter-Audio" on Audiogon CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!!

"trotsky" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:
"Langis" wrote in message
news
Rich Andrews wrote:

Greg Singh (aka- Trotsky) is peddling his Madisound designed
speakers on Audiogon. The little sleaze is using Audiogon feedback
left by buyers of other stuff he has sold on Audiogon to give the
impression that someone has actually purchased these overpriced,
overhyped, under-engineered cheeseboxes. He also claims they are
worth $1600!!!! Of course, he doesn't say that it costs him much
less than $300 (parts and "labor") to make these things. Nor does
he mention the extensive, ten-day R&D period. I suggest everyone
do a Google search on "Jupiter Audio" to get the real truth behind
this sleazy operation!

While it certainly isn't ethical to sell something to someone at
overinflated prices, it is legal to a point. Where people usually
end up in trouble is product liability, warranty, and a host of
other well defined legal issues. Things can get quite ugly if
someone incurs a loss that was directly or even indirectly related
to the product sold. Manufacturing an item has a number of issues
associated with it and certain laws do not apply to kits which is
why they are sold as kits. It isn't so much about money. Now if
he claims to have a MSRP of $1600.00, he will have to have proof
that the MSRP is $1600.00 else face the consequences. Many a
person has gone to jail for making claims about a product that
could not be proven or were fictional. One could say that he is
not manufacturing something, but the truth of the matter is,
according to law, he is.

If the negative claims about Jupiter Audio are true, then I suspect
he may be in business for a while depending on who he sells his
products to. **** off the wrong guy, and Vito will break his legs.
As a matter of fact, knowing how things work in the Chicago area,
he may wish ultimately that his name was Bartman. Less painful.

I hope for his sake that he does not sell a speaker that catches
fire and kills someone. His next email address would most likely
be part of the Illinois Department of Corrections domain.

Ever heard of Commercial Indemnity Insurance, dickhead?

Irrelevant. What is relevant is whether Singh has invested in same.

Krueger, are you claiming speakers catching on fire EVER happens?

I get it Singh. You never went to
http://www.roger-russell.com/lsd2.ht...ewacousticslab .

Go ahead, complete the lie--there's a good Christian.

I've personally seen a couple of JBLs in ashes in the remains of a friend's
family room.