David Anderson

I'm not saying that Gintaras should necessarily have a permanent paid
assistant, but how about just a friend to send out a few e-mails to
customers or post a note on his web site saying that Gintaras is unwell
and he will get back to his customers when he can?

David

In article ,
"A.Cirella" wrote:

I'd dare say if he had to hire help, his prices would
have to go up, and then he wouldn't be such a swell guy,
as most positive comments about him center around his pricing.

Audio parts is too low a volume business, with too low
pricing to allow for the hiring of staff, unless audio parts
is subsidized by popular items like say... auto sound
systems and more mass market merchandise. Customers
long ago decided to trade off service for price.

A.Cirella, Handmade