Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] ssmusic214@gmail.com is offline

Default Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

On Monday, July 29, 2013 2:52:43 PM UTC-5, Don Pearce wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 12:50:26 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:

On Monday, July 29, 2013 2:40:48 PM UTC-5, Gareth Magennis wrote:

wrote in message

On Sunday, July 28, 2013 1:20:48 PM UTC-5, wrote:

Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ddwGDdhTdY

please post.

If you paid attention to the video there was NOTHING plugged into the mixer

and all the sliders and trim pots at "0". It sounds EXACTLY the same even

when I unplug XLR OUTs and listen via headphone output.

Any possibility of ground loop is ZERO, ZILCH, NADA!

I think you are replying to Scott, who did not say there was a ground loop,

you just made that bit up.

I have witnessed many a time a cheap FX daughter board in cheap gear causing

all sorts of nasty noises by transmitting its chatter down the cheap ground

and power supply lines.

Anyway, I think you ought to go find yourself a Kitten, and spend some time

playing with it. You will feel a lot better.

Then contemplate buying a Neve instead, you may gain a little perspective.

Gareth.

There is no daughter board inside. Not even single chip socket. Everything is on one single motherboard soldered in solid. I even cleaned every possible plug in connector. And I used both units in dozens of different venues with same results. There are already 4 units out there (and still counting) with EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM. Need more evidence of design flaw?

Seriously. All you have told us is that you are incapable of learning

from experience. If that doesn't teach you, we certainly can't.

Dah......
Somebody from Behringer website just posted on my video with the promise to solve the problem to my satisfaction.